Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment Services
• Adult Outpatient Services • Teen/Adolescent Outpatient Services
Outreach Outpatient Services in Greenpoint, Brooklyn helps adults, teens, and families break the cycle of addiction to alcohol and drugs at a convenient outpatient rehab center close to home and work. With expert counselors, daytime and evening outpatient program hours, and easy access via city subway and bus lines, our Greenpoint, Brooklyn treatment center provides the optimal addiction rehab program. Our patient-centered, multi-faceted and multicultural approach, and use of evidence-based therapeutic practices in individual, group and family counseling, enables clients to start a path to recovery, gaining the resources needed to cope with life’s stressors, without the use of alcohol and drugs.
Outpatient addiction treatment and specialty services at Outreach Outpatient Services in Greenpoint, Brooklyn are holistic and personalized, tailored to fit each patient’s specific situation, challenges and needs, including:
- Adult outpatient services in English, Spanish & Polish – individual, group, and family counseling address drug use, co-occurring problems, and life skills deficits.
- Medically supervised substance use disorder and mental health treatment for adults and adolescents – integrated care to address co-occurring mental health conditions such as anxiety or depression, medication-assisted treatment, nursing/psychiatric services, vocational services, domestic violence counseling, case management, and complementary treatment for significant others affected by family member use.
- Teen/adolescent outpatient substance abuse treatment services, for ages 13 to 17, following The Seven Challenges® evidence-based model.
- Onsite New York City Department of Education (NYCDOE) program, The ReStart Academy at Outreach Greenpoint – offers teens completing treatment at Outreach’s residential therapeutic community (Outreach House in Ridgewood, Queens), as well as students currently enrolled in a NYCDOE school, a one-year intensive academic and career/college counseling program as they work towards achieving high school graduation requirements, while participating in recovery and aftercare.
- DWI services – Outreach is certified as a DWI Screening and Assessment Provider by the New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services. DWI/DUI services at our Greenpoint, Brooklyn program are offered in English, Spanish and Polish and funding from the NYS Division of Criminal Justice Services has enabled criminal justice coordination and advocacy with courts in Brooklyn and Queens to identify persons in need of treatment.
Life-changing and life-affirming, at Outreach Outpatient Services in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, clients can heal, grow, and develop in all life roles – get well, stay well, build a healthy life.