Keeping You Informed on Outreach’s COVID-19 Guidelines
UPDATE – as of March 2023
Effective immediately, Outreach will no longer require the following of clients, visitors, and staff:
- Wearing masks inside Outreach facilities
- Submitting COVID-19 Screening form
- Daily temperature checks for staff, visitors, and clients
- Filling out contract tracing questionnaires.
Although we are discontinuing these protocols, the health and safety of our clients, visitors, and staff continue to be of the most upmost importance. Please keep in mind:
- If clients or staff want to continue to wear a mask or socially distance while at work or visiting Outreach, it is fully in their right to do so.
- At most Outreach sites, opportunities remain available for in-person or telehealth services, whichever you are most comfortable with. To schedule an in-person or telehealth visit, please call our toll-free number at 1-833-OPINYORG (674-6967).
- If you are not feeling well or are sick, please stay home and allow time to fully recover before returning to Outreach.
We’re all in this together.
Let’s help each other to stay healthy & safe.
Questions? Concerns? Want to make an appointment?
Call us toll-free at 1-833-OPINYORG (674-6967).