The location of Outreach’s administrative headquarters, our Richmond Hill location is a state-of-the-art facility centrally located in Queens. Outreach’s Richmond Hill location is home also to our drug and alcohol outpatient program and Outreach Training Institute.
Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment Services
• Adult Outpatient Services • Teen/Adolescent Outpatient Services • Women’s Intensive Outpatient Services
Outreach Outpatient Services in Richmond Hill, Queens helps adults, teens, and families break the cycle of addiction to alcohol and drugs at a convenient outpatient rehab center close to home and work. With expert counselors, daytime and evening outpatient program hours, and easy access via city subway and bus lines, our Richmond Hill, Queens treatment center provides the optimal addiction rehab program. Our patient-centered, multi-faceted and multicultural approach, and use of evidence-based therapeutic practices in individual, group and family counseling, enables clients to start a path to recovery, gaining the resources needed to cope with life’s stressors, without the use of alcohol and drugs.
Outpatient addiction treatment and specialty services at Outreach Outpatient Services in Richmond Hill, Queens are holistic and personalized, tailored to fit each patient’s specific situation, challenges and needs, including:
- Adult outpatient services in English, Spanish & Polish – individual, group, and family counseling address drug use, co-occurring problems, and life skills deficits.
- Co-located medical and physical health services, through integrated care collaboration with a federally qualified health center.
- Integrated care to address co-occurring mental health conditions such as anxiety or depression.
- Enhanced gender responsive outpatient treatment for women utilizing a trauma-informed framework, including psychiatric evaluation and mental health monitoring, specialized group sessions (anger management, life skills, relapse prevention), domestic violence counseling, recovery planning, family counseling, health education, vocational assessment and ongoing support services.
- Teen/adolescent outpatient substance abuse treatment services, for ages 13 to 17, following The Seven Challenges® evidence-based model.
- DWI services – Outreach is certified as a DWI Screening and Assessment Provider by the New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services. DUI/DWI services at our Richmond Hill, Queens program are offered in English, Spanish and Polish.
Life-changing and life-affirming, at Outreach Outpatient Services in Richmond Hill, Queens, clients can heal, grow, and develop in all life roles – get well, stay well, build a healthy life.