Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment Services
• Adult Outpatient and Intensive Outpatient Services in English and Spanish • Treatment of Co-Occurring Disorders • Domestic Violence Program
Outreach’s REACT Center in Roosevelt, Long Island joined Outreach’s continuum of services beginning January 2, 2020. The site, formerly REACT Center, Inc., helps adults and families break the cycle of addiction to alcohol and drugs at an outpatient rehab center located convenient to residents in Roosevelt and the surrounding communities in Nassau County.
With expert counselors, daytime and evening outpatient program hours, and a wide spectrum of substance abuse disorder and behavioral and mental health services, our REACT treatment center provides the optimal addiction rehab program. Our patient-centered, multi-faceted and multicultural approach, and use of evidence-based therapeutic practices in individual, group and family counseling, enables clients to start a path to recovery, gaining the resources needed to cope with life’s stressors, without the use of alcohol and drugs.
Outpatient addiction treatment and specialty services at Outreach’s REACT Center in Roosevelt, Long Island are holistic and personalized, tailored to fit each patient’s specific situation, challenges and needs, including:
- Adult outpatient services in English and Spanish – individual, group, and family counseling address drug use, co-occurring problems, and life skills deficits, with emphasis on transitioning from treatment to long-term recovery planning, gaining and/or maintaining legal employment, and learning a recovery-based framework to support optimum health and wellness.
- Intensive outpatient program assists persons requiring a more structured level of care. Clinical services – including group and individual counseling, job readiness, and computer literacy – are offered three hours a day, three to five days per week.
- Integrated care to address co-occurring mental health conditions such as anxiety or depression includes screening and psychiatric evaluation, mental health awareness education, symptom, mood stabilization and medication management, and case management and care coordination with other providers. Treatment includes group, individual, couple and family counseling.
- Domestic violence services incorporate a cognitive-behavioral approach to assess and promote change readiness. Participants explore individual life history, thinking patterns, personal beliefs and attitudes that influence abusive behaviors, to restructure thinking patterns, practice positive ways to resolve conflict and disagreement, establish healthy attachments and prosocial thoughts and behavior.
- Vocational services include remedial education, GED preparation, life skills training, computer literacy, employment readiness, vocational training and employment referrals
- DWI services – Outreach is certified as a DWI Screening and Assessment Provider by the New York State Office of Addiction Services and Supports. DUI/DWI services at Outreach’s REACT Center are offered in English and Spanish.
Life-changing and life-affirming, at Outreach’s REACT Center in Roosevelt, Long Island, clients can heal, grow, and develop in all life roles – get well, stay well, build a healthy life.