Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment Services
• Adult Outpatient Services in English and Spanish • Women’s Intensive Outpatient Services
Want to know what building healthy lives at Outreach Outpatient Services in Brentwood looks like? Join us for a virtual tour!
Outreach Outpatient Services in Brentwood, Long Island helps adults and families break the cycle of addiction to alcohol and drugs at an outpatient rehab center located convenient to residents of Nassau and Suffolk County. With expert counselors, daytime and evening outpatient program hours, and a wide spectrum of substance abuse disorder and behavioral and mental health services, our Suffolk Avenue-Brentwood treatment center provides the optimal addiction rehab program. Our patient-centered, multi-faceted and multicultural approach, and use of evidence-based therapeutic practices in individual, group and family counseling, enables clients to start a path to recovery, gaining the resources needed to cope with life’s stressors, without the use of alcohol and drugs.
Outpatient addiction treatment and specialty services at Outreach Outpatient Services in Brentwood, Long Island are holistic and personalized, tailored to fit each patient’s specific situation, challenges and needs, including:
- Adult outpatient services in English and Spanish – individual, group, and family counseling address drug use, co-occurring problems, and life skills deficits, with emphasis on transitioning from treatment to long-term recovery planning, gaining and/or maintaining legal employment, and learning a recovery-based framework to support optimum health and wellness. A dedicated track is offered for individuals with significant histories of criminal justice involvement.
- Co-located mobile medical and physical health services, through integrated care collaboration with a federally qualified health center.
- Integrated care to address co-occurring mental health conditions such as anxiety or depression.
- Enhanced gender responsive outpatient treatment for women utilizing a trauma-informed framework, including psychiatric evaluation and mental health monitoring, specialized group sessions (anger management, life skills, relapse prevention), domestic violence counseling, recovery planning, family counseling, health education, vocational assessment and ongoing support services.
- An outpatient satellite program working with Severely and Persistently Mentally Ill individuals in the NYS Office of Mental Health’s (OMH) Pilgrim Psychiatric Center, serving adults and young adults with primary mental health disorders and co-occurring substance abuse.
- DWI services – Outreach is certified as a DWI Screening and Assessment Provider by the New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services. DUI/DWI services at our Brentwood, Long Island program are offered in English and Spanish.
Life-changing and life-affirming, at Outreach Outpatient Services in Brentwood, Long Island, clients can heal, grow, and develop in all life roles – get well, stay well, build a healthy life.