Outpatient Drug and Alcohol Treatment Services
• Women’s Intensive Day Rehabilitation • Adult Outpatient Services • Adolescent Outpatient Services
Want to know what building healthy lives at Outreach Outpatient Services in Bellport looks like? Join us for a virtual tour!
Outreach Outpatient Services in Bellport, Long Island helps adults, teens, and families break the cycle of addiction to alcohol and drugs at an outpatient rehab center located centrally in Suffolk County. With expert counselors, daytime and evening outpatient program hours, and a wide spectrum of substance abuse disorder and behavioral and mental health services, our Bellport treatment center provides the optimal addiction rehab program. Our patient-centered, multi-faceted and multicultural approach, and use of evidence-based therapeutic practices in individual, group and family counseling, enables clients to start a path to recovery, gaining the resources needed to cope with life’s stressors, without the use of alcohol and drugs.
Outpatient addiction treatment and specialty services at Outreach Outpatient Services in Bellport, Long Island are holistic and personalized, tailored to fit each patient’s specific situation, challenges and needs, including:
- Adult outpatient services – individual, group, and family counseling address drug use, co-occurring problems, and life skills deficits, through programming that includes anger management, chemical dependency education, recovery maintenance, a distinct women’s track, and a track for clients with criminal justice involvement.
- Co-located mobile medical and physical health services, through integrated care collaboration with a federally qualified health center.
- Integrated care to address co-occurring mental health conditions such as anxiety or depression.
- Intensive day rehabilitation program for women, pregnant women, and women with children – a medically supervised intensive level of care utilizing a trauma-informed perspective with evidence-based practices, including: psychiatric evaluation and integrated mental health services, nursing assessment and health education, collaborative treatment planning, the Seeking Safety counseling model, domestic violence counseling, parenting program, family therapy, Intensive Case Management, vocational/educational services, life skills education, and relapse prevention. Transportation to and from treatment, babysitting on premises, and wellness programs also available.
- Teen/adolescent outpatient substance abuse treatment services, for ages 13 to 18, following The Seven Challenges® evidence-based model. Outpatient adolescent services are offered onsite in Bellport, and also at satellite sites in Nassau and Suffolk Counties including in Syosset at Mercy First, Middle Island at Longwood High School, and Bellport Eastern Long Island BOCES Academic Center, allowing teens to receive substance abuse treatment services in the educational environment.
- An aftercare satellite in Brentwood, Long Island provides outpatient treatment to adolescents and their families who have recently completed inpatient treatment and are transitioning back to home and the community. At Bellport and the Brentwood satellite, services are provided to adolescents specifically referred by the Suffolk County Alternatives for Youth Program (AFY).
- DWI services – Outreach is certified as a DWI Screening and Assessment Provider by the New York State Office of Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Services. DUI/DWI services at our Bellport, Long Island program serves DWI offenders in Suffolk County, educating clients about the effects of drugs and alcohol, as well as the negative consequences of impaired driving, in a highly structured and time-limited program.
Life-changing and life-affirming, at Outreach Outpatient Services in Bellport, Long Island, clients can heal, grow, and develop in all life roles – get well, stay well, build a healthy life.